It is currently Wed 20 Mar 2019, 07:04

Chillpoint.net and Chillpoint.nl are going down

Old announcements from Chillpoint
  • Author

Fargo

PostSat 26 Jun 2010, 13:12

That name is just retarded... :P. Whats wrong with Chillpoint? Or Retro Chillpoint? Or Chillpoint Ressurected?
Just an idea.
"He didn't want law. He wanted justice."

jeyo

PostSat 26 Jun 2010, 15:40

I dont know, hi guys :)

Jeyo, a Proud Morrelo Member

Gamertag: Jeyo91

PuppeT

PostSat 26 Jun 2010, 17:20

Just went through my bookmarks and found this site again. Sad to see the website go down but it probably wouldn't be people playing SAMP here even if xxx would still be around (has he turned up yet?). GTA SA is 5 years old and even though it is in my opinion the best game ever made, it is still supposed to die sometime.

Seeing you guys are planning on setting up a new game server I could also come with a proposal. Battlefield: Bad company 2, it would be fun to shoot some of you guys in the head again. TF2 is another of few games I own legally so I might aswell install that again and try the server, if it's still up.

If the site is going down I just wanna say thanks to all you guys (and girls) and even though I had some fights with alot of you guys in here I still remember the fun times I had on the server and I hope it is mutual. Looking back the turf wars was probably the worst thing that could happen to the server and if you make a new script please exclude those cause the old CP was a so much nicer place pre turf wars. Anyway, to go back to the thanking I would just want to thank xxx (if he reads this), Hans, the admins, The Leone Family, and all the other players for making this community what it was. I have never been on such a great community before and probably never will. I consider you guys my internet friends and hope you do the same. My nickname is photeus in the most games (since PuppeT is almost always taken, what is up with people wanting to call themselfs a f*cking doll). So if you see me, feel free to say hello.

Fargo

PostSun 27 Jun 2010, 13:51

Nice to see you again puppet :P. Xxx is probobly dead. Or in some bunker being tortured by the CIA :).
"He didn't want law. He wanted justice."
Previous

Return to Old announcements